Imagine a space dedicated exclusively to the world of cycling created by professionals. This is the challenge that has been met in collaboration with our partner Bianchi.
It is the sharing of our experience in welcoming professional teams such as the Sky, Tam Jumbo-Visma or Bora-Hansgrohe teams and the know-how of the Italian brand Bianchi, a world-renowned brand in cycling. The lounge offers everything necessary for enthusiastic cyclists.
An area for washing and repairing the bikes, a charging station for e-bikes, a lockable room for your bikes as well as a lounge area designed by Bianchi to relax and share stories pre and post ride.
- Secure room
- Charging points for electric bikes
- Bike racks and wall racks
- Mini bar and coffee machine
- Mix of energizer drinks
- TV and selection of professional magazines
Repair and cleaning area
- Bike stands and air compressors
- Selection of specific tools
- Professional maintenance products
- High pressure cleaner
Park Gstaad signature tour
Park Gstaad proposes a signature bike tour which will truly surprise you. Passing through the most picturesque sceneries of the region, you will get the chance to ride along the mountain range of Gastlosen. The perfect blend for climbers and rouleurs, where everyone can express themselves fully.
The road passes through amazing places such as the Gruyère castle where an excellent coffee is served with the traditional “Crème Double”. Park Gstaad Signature Tour was specifically created to avoid any traffic on the way. It will permit you to enjoy the ride to its fullest!
Could there be a more spectacular way to get to Gstaad than driving over the Col du Pillon? If these were the roads we could expect over the next 2 days cycling then excited was an understatement.
I had visited Gstaad previously while photographing the Tour de Suisse so when the opportunity came up to return, I didn’t need convincing. My wife on the other hand had been along on many cycling holidays so she was a harder sell…
The Ultimate Bike Experience
- 1 night with a sumptuous breakfast on our terrace or in our restaurant Avenue Montagne
- 1 lunch box to take with you for your ride
- Access to our Bike Lounge by Bianchi, its washing station and its secure room
- Garmin GPS cycling computer at disposal
- Secure locker for your personal material
- Laundry service for sportswear
- Access to the SPA & Fitness Area
- Soft drinks in the minibar
- Parking & Shuttle services within Gstaad
The biking region of Gstaad is home to over 500 kilometers of GPS tours for mountain bikers, road bikers and e-bikers, signposted routes, an e-bike charging system, specialised biking hotels, two pumptracks as well as other facilities.
Gstaad is first and foremost a destination for visitors wishing to ride on technically moderate routes while combining their sporting activities with typically „gstaad-like“ experiences.